Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cant Remove My Earing

History repeats itself? Dinner



Dario Campolo

Here we are again after a long pause.
Today I did not want to dwell in the usual issues related to the usually verbose and cloying Re silvio but I want to cite an ancient writing that is repeated over the centuries, but I sincerely hope that the arrival time of the exception.

In these evenings reading some books I came across an article by Judge Scarpinato that tells the story of Barabbas and Jesus, as I lit up, I thought that is true and what our civilization is cyclical and so I thought I remember it well in my blog very quickly in the hope of breaking this cyclicality.

"As you all know Jesus, before being executed, had a last attempt at salvation when next to him at the table of the defendants is a blunt man named Barabbas at that time was in prison for an uprising in the city and for murder .

In Pilate's famous question: "Who do you want free, I find no guilt that he (Jesus) or the robber Barabbas?", The crowd cheering loudly to release Barabbas and crucified Jesus. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment