Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Denise Milani Pregnant

fuck fuck



Dario Campolo

Here we are again almost operating in the short to return to bomb!
Today I want to externalize a venutomi THOUGHT in mind in the car while I went to work, but reassures me that fortunately
around a lot still nice and good people.

Little thought is that our country has become as sick of the world: "I will fuck everyone and everything," with a difference, "I'll fuck all but I have to fuck I fuck all before all me "!!!!

need a great convergence culture if not a big U-turn, we must start from schools and from public meetings with simple people and spreading a new normal and healthy culture, spreading law, respect in the next, justice and institutions.

Meditate, there is need, I'm already doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment