Monday, March 7, 2011

Labia Varicose Veins During Pregnancy

Mafia, face to face in Spatuzza Graviano



" Hello Gaspare." "Hello Joe." It 'so began the long-awaited face to face - the first in the classroom - including the boss of Brancaccio Graviano Joseph and his former loyalist Gaspare Spatuzza , now associate justice, a comparison in the bunker in the Rebibbia' scope of the process on the kidnapping and murder of a small Giuseppe Di Matteo. After greeting the seemingly friendly Spatuzza has now changed his tone: "Mr. Graviano give me of her. Repent: tomorrow is Lent. " The boss spoke from behind a screen and video conferencing from prison in Milan Opera. The boss and the repentant, either not visible to the public, they sat side by side.

Spatuzza attacked the former head: "But tell him the truth. There are people who are here to defend the indefensible. I have a hard time entering the minds of these people. " The boss of Brancaccio replied: "I never hurt anyone either physically or morally. One can see that he's bluffing - he then said, referring to the former loyalist - I hate to economic issues. " He added: "I wanted to force to do to marry a couple. I am not Don Rodrigo, if two people love each other get married. "

Spatuzza also recalled an episode that is previously unknown to have been forced by gravity to make abortion a girl impregnated by a man of honor: "We have done monstrous things. Remember that you made me kill a child who is never born. I called Tobia to have a point of reference. " "I've done the kidnapping - he added - and led me to procure an abortion." Serious, very tense, he denied everything. Spatuzza also recalled the dozens of relatives of murder ordered by serious regret. "With your brother Philip - he added - we had a wonderful comparison (sorry alludes to the confrontation occurred in front Pm to the Florence Filippo Graviano, ed ). He did not tell me that I lied, I said 'do you think evil'. "

At the hearing before the third section of the Palermo Court of Assizes, presided by Alfredo Montalto , away classroom bunker Rebibbia Spatuzza was confronted with another repentant Salvatore Gricoli . Together they retraced the moments before the kidnapping of little Giuseppe Di Matteo, who was later killed: "On 15 September 1993, he was killed Don Puglisi (the anti-Mafia priest Brancaccio, ed) and the group is made up of fire. I would place the meeting of Misilmeri (quello preparatorio al sequestro, ndr ), prima del 15 settembre perché operavamo insieme, io Gricoli e Giacalone “, ha detto Spatuzza.

“Non ricordo bene, oggi. Un po’ perché voglio dimenticare, tutto. Un po’ perché sono passati 18 anni”, ha affermato il pentito Grigoli sul sequestro del bambino. “Siamo circondati da odio e inimicizia dentro le nostre famiglie, altro che fratellanza. Non è questa la fratellanza – ha replicato Spatuzza -. Siamo qui per chiarire e restituire la verità alla storia”. “Graviano incontrandomi mi fece i complimenti e disse di avere sentito parlare bene di me”, ha detto ancora Grigoli: . The chief justice asked: "Why?". "For the murders he had committed, had not heard of me because I had graduated," he said.

ilFattoQuotidiano.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment