Monday, December 20, 2010

Genital Herpes And Tattoo

"Dear boy, police tell you we are on your side" Shame



"I feel the need to write these two lines will be addressing the students on Wednesday in the square. " So begins the passionate "open letter" that Maurice Cudicio, a policeman on duty at police headquarters in Trieste, wrote to students who gathered in the square in Rome tomorrow, when the vote in the Senate Ddl Gelmini.

"I cop, I am the son and father and when I finish work I go home to my family. My wife calls me the phone and tells me not to be late that dinner is almost ready. I'm glad to calm down and tell her I'll be back as soon as possible. Hours go by and I find myself in hospital with a broken head. Student, I turn to you, I am aware that it was not you, you have every reason in the world of show for your rights, but quello che non sai forse è che noi poliziotti siamo con voi, siamo dalla vostra parte e non siamo contro nessuno».

«Noi rappresentiamo lo Stato quando ci vedete in strada - continua la lettera - ma credimi siamo orgogliosi di farlo, noi amiamo il nostro lavoro ma siamo in piazza anche per voi. Non siamo lì per divertimento e facciamo di tutto, credimi studente, di tutto, per evitare che qualcuno si faccia male. Certo gli ordini sono ordini e noi siamo obbligati ad eseguirli, ma sappiamo benissimo dove dobbiamo fermarci per il bene nostro e vostro».

«Abbiamo paura, sì tanta a volte e in certi momenti forse sbagliamo, ma credimi, parlo con il cuore, quando ci troviamo tra due fronti, in mezzo alla guerriglia Urban is really hard. But we are all people who have the right to demonstrate and we are in the streets because this right is respected. The media and politicians sometimes exasperated tones, not realizing that the street there are only people who are separated or are students, "writes Maureen Cudicio, who created the group on Facebook" Movement policemen "to create a of encounter between citizens and officials, which has passed in a few days a thousand members.

unity. it

0 comments:

Post a Comment